We collect information to provide better services to our users. This includes information that you provide to us, such as your name and contact details, and information that we get from your use of our services, like your progress and performance data.
Use of Information
Your information is used to personalize your learning experience, provide customer support, send updates about the platform, and improve our services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- The dara & co products you use
- Processing your orders
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
- Your participation in quizzes or surveys
- Any reviews that you submit about our products
- Account registration and administration of your account
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
Information About You
While parts of the platform may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name (such as if you choose to browse the platform without logging in), the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the products you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we may collect directly from you include the following:
- Name and email address, if you choose to provide it
- Login credentials, if you create a dara & co account
- Billing information, such as address of a gift card recipient, credit or debit card number, verification number, postal code, and expiration date
- Phone number, if you choose to provide it
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service interactions with us
- Demographic information such as your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your dara & co profile
- User-generated content you provide to us, such as when you comment on the products or content, respond to a survey request, or review a masterclass, podcast, or live event
- Masterclasses and live events in which you enroll
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the platform
dara & co does not share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of the company except in the following cases:
- With your consent
- For external processing by trusted partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements
- For legal reasons, such as complying with law enforcement or regulations
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and take precautions to guard against unauthorized access to our systems.
You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information. We respect your rights to control your data.
Changes to the Policy
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us.
This policy is effective as of December 2023.